- 2 pieces salmon fillet (take out of the fridge an 30 mins before cooking)
- 4 tablespoons butter (fridge-temp)
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning (or old bay as a sub)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 5 cloves fresh minced garlic
- handful of green beans (or similar green vegetable)
- Kosher salt
- 1 lemon
- Chopped parsley or cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450° F.
- Arrange the salmon pieces in the middle of a baking dish with a few inches apart.
- Place the butter in a bowl or measuring cup, add the cajun seasoning, raw honey, and minced garlic. Microwave 30-45 seconds to melt the butter, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Add green beans around the perimtere of the pan, season with salt, pour the sauce over the salmon, roast in the oven 12-15 minutes, or until you reach your desired doneness.
- Serve with lemon slices and chopped parsley or cilantro.
Jeremy is a student at Cornell University double majoring in Spanish and Italian with significant coursework in classes such as nutrition, food science and culinary science. He has years of experience as a home cook, working at a local bakery, and teaching cooking classes at Williams-Sonoma. After starting a TikTok account in March 2020 while quarantined in his childhood home, Jeremy’s presence grew to over 1.5 million followers in the first 6 months. During that time, he was featured in People Magazine, Fox News, BBC Radio, BuzzFeed, Tasty, Spoon University, and USA Today, among other media outlets.