The base recipe is adapted from the wonderful Smitten Kitchen: https://smittenkitchen.com/2012/08/my-favorite-brownies/
- 3 oz (85g) unsweetened 100% chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup (57g) cannabis-infused butter*
- 1/4 cup (57g) high quality unsalted butter
- 1 1/3 cups (265g) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup (85g) all-purpose flour
- Nonstick spray
- Optional: additional chocolate chips or butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350* F.
- Melt together the chocolate, cannabis-infused butter, and unsalted butter in a microwave, stirring in 15 second intervals.
- Mix in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Add in the flour and salt; mix gently until just combined. Add in chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour batter into a sprayed-and-foil-lined 8x8" bakign dish. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on the counter 30 minutes, then in the fridge 30 minutes before cutting.
*recipe coming very soon!
Jeremy Scheck spent high school perfecting his signature cupcakes, making quiches and coffee cake by the dozen at a local bakery, and teaching cooking demonstrations at Williams-Sonoma. As a 10th grader in 2016, he began documenting his favorite recipes on a blog called The After School Bakery. In college, Jeremy learned to make 50 gallons of ice cream in the food science lab, how to prune grape vines in the teaching vineyard, the best way to milk a cow in Northern Italy, and why film photography is an art worth saving. As a sophomore in 2020, he traded blog photos for video and became a TikTok culinary sensation. Jeremy has been featured on the Today show, The Washington Post, Bloomberg, BBC Radio, People, and Access Hollywood, among others. Jeremy is a graduate of Cornell University with a double major in Spanish and Italian, and significant coursework in food science. He lives in Brooklyn, NY. Learn more about Jeremy.