The base recipe is adapted from the wonderful Smitten Kitchen: https://smittenkitchen.com/2012/08/my-favorite-brownies/
- 3 oz (85g) unsweetened 100% chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup (57g) cannabis-infused butter*
- 1/4 cup (57g) high quality unsalted butter
- 1 1/3 cups (265g) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup (85g) all-purpose flour
- Nonstick spray
- Optional: additional chocolate chips or butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350* F.
- Melt together the chocolate, cannabis-infused butter, and unsalted butter in a microwave, stirring in 15 second intervals.
- Mix in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Add in the flour and salt; mix gently until just combined. Add in chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour batter into a sprayed-and-foil-lined 8x8" bakign dish. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on the counter 30 minutes, then in the fridge 30 minutes before cutting.
*recipe coming very soon!
Jeremy is a student at Cornell University double majoring in Spanish and Italian with significant coursework in classes such as nutrition, food science and culinary science. He has years of experience as a home cook, working at a local bakery, and teaching cooking classes at Williams-Sonoma. After starting a TikTok account in March 2020 while quarantined in his childhood home, Jeremy’s presence grew to over 1.5 million followers in the first 6 months. During that time, he was featured in People Magazine, Fox News, BBC Radio, BuzzFeed, Tasty, Spoon University, and USA Today, among other media outlets.