You can make these in the oven or an air fryer (which is a mini convection oven!)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons neutral flavored oil (such as grapeseed or canola)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- juice of 1-2 limes (up to you)
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 sliced fresh fresno chili or red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 12-16 cut chicken wing pieces
- mix all the ingredients except the chicken together. Pour over the chicken and let marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Airfry or convection roast at 400° F around 40 minutes (or until good color has developed). If they have way too much sauce around 30 minutes and aren't browning, you can pour the excess off and discard.
Jeremy is a student at Cornell University double majoring in Spanish and Italian with significant coursework in classes such as nutrition, food science and culinary science. He has years of experience as a home cook, working at a local bakery, and teaching cooking classes at Williams-Sonoma. After starting a TikTok account in March 2020 while quarantined in his childhood home, Jeremy’s presence grew to over 1.5 million followers in the first 6 months. During that time, he was featured in People Magazine, Fox News, BBC Radio, BuzzFeed, Tasty, Spoon University, and USA Today, among other media outlets.