Gluten free and dairy free, (perfect for passover or anytime) but they taste amazing!
- One 16 oz jar almond butter (I used salted, if not, add some salt)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of chocolate chips + a bit more for on top
- Flaky salt for on top
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Mix all the ingredients except the flaky salt and extra chocolate chips that go on top. It's okay if the dough is just slightly greasy, but it should have a relatively normal cookie dough consistency.
- Scoop into cookies, top with flaky salt and additional chocolate chips, bake in batches for about 12 minutes. Make sure to let them cool well before messing with them.
Jeremy is a student at Cornell University double majoring in Spanish and Italian with significant coursework in classes such as nutrition, food science and culinary science. He has years of experience as a home cook, working at a local bakery, and teaching cooking classes at Williams-Sonoma. After starting a TikTok account in March 2020 while quarantined in his childhood home, Jeremy’s presence grew to over 1.5 million followers in the first 6 months. During that time, he was featured in People Magazine, Fox News, BBC Radio, BuzzFeed, Tasty, Spoon University, and USA Today, among other media outlets.