This is a Taco Bell copycat of the black bean Crunchwrap Supreme.
- A large flour tortilla
- A small flour tortilla (you can cut from a large one if needed)
- Corn tostadas (you can fry a small corn tortilla yourself or just use a handful of tortilla chips)
- Arroz verde (recipe here)
- Black beans (recipe here or use your favorite canned)
- Cholula-lime crema (mix a dollop of sour cream with a GENEROUS amount of cholula hot sauce and fresh lime juice)
- Cotija cheese
- Fresh pico de gallo (finely dice an über fresh tomato with onion, garlic, fresh lime juice, salt, and jalapeño)
- Fresh guac
- Shredded iceberg
- Shredded "Mexican blend" cheese
Place down the large tortila and add the rice and beans top with cotija cheese. Keep it all within the diameter of the small tortilla.
Add the corn tostada on top and spread on the cholula-lime crema.
Layer on the pico de gallo, guac, shredded iceberg and then Mexican cheese on top.
Add the smaller tortilla on top of everything and fold over the bottom tortilla over the top, pleating the edges.
Toast a few minutes in a hot pan, starting with the folded side down and then flipping over to get both sides crispy.
Jeremy is a student at Cornell University double majoring in Spanish and Italian with significant coursework in classes such as nutrition, food science and culinary science. He has years of experience as a home cook, working at a local bakery, and teaching cooking classes at Williams-Sonoma. After starting a TikTok account in March 2020 while quarantined in his childhood home, Jeremy’s presence grew to over 1.5 million followers in the first 6 months. During that time, he was featured in People Magazine, Fox News, BBC Radio, BuzzFeed, Tasty, Spoon University, and USA Today, among other media outlets.